Complex Software Development projects require complete management and effective
consumption of resources, management of risks, precise budget and time management.
The use of apt technologies and scheduled feature development helps to meet the
present market requirements. Risk is the prima facie of any project; handling risk
is easier with Misha Infotech. Misha offers an iterative methodology specifically
designed for the software development. The significant question to be answered while
starting any product development are: What is the actual need for this product in
the market? The actual response to this question is the business need of the product
that runs through the complete life cycle.
The development of software products comprises of four facts:
- Requirements:What are the features required?
- Design: How the product will support through its features?
- Coding: How the coding will be performed and can be
- Testing and delivery: How the product will be tested
and delivered to the clients?
These four facets constitute the project plan and determines its features during
the software development. Traditional Waterfall Life Cycle model, the four phases
of the project plan is followed strictly in a sequential order. Too much time is
spent in defining and analyzing the actual need and in designing of the targeted
system prior to writing the code. Waterfall Life Cycle is unable to handle any kind
of alteration in the designs or requirements. Rather a false separation is created
between the business analysts, architects, designers and programmers. Such separation
leads to the miscommunication risk and deviation between the goals of the business
and software product apparition and implementation.
While using the Iterative Life cycle model, complete integration of four facets
in the development of software products is made to meet the entire process of business
needs. Evolution of codes leads to consistent polishing of requirement and designs.
The development of a project plan is arranged in small releases and authorizes consistent
integration of all the components of codes, incremental builds and timely confirmation
of polished requirement and designs. By following this procedure product ownership
is shared among the business analysts, architects, designers, programmers and testers.
Such ownership sharing reduces the miscommunication risks and deviation. Consistent
modification and amalgamation is enabled to prevent from repulsive actions before
the date of delivery.
Following are the Advantages of Misha Infotech's Iterative Methodology:
- Support in building frequent feedback loop from business stakeholder to engineering
and gain back to the business stakeholders
- Conceptualization and materialization of software products with the help of prototyping
- The Capability to process all the requirements and design, and can tackle all the
information during the early phases of the Life Cycle
- Emphasis is made on achieving the prime priority and risk features executed immediately
- Skill to authorize section of upward design, consistent analysis and mitigation